It was a very fruitful discussion today and some wonderful decision has been made from the meeting which was led by Campaign Initiator Mr. Sagar Karki in a supervision of advisor Mr. Santosh Sigdel Some of the decisions of first edition of ‘Aba K garne?’ are listed below;
1. A Board members for a new Venture will be selected by the end of month of Chaitra who will lead a registered Social Innovation and Business Incubation Hub.
2. For the first Monthly child magazine in Chitwan, a team of 20 members will be assigned. Share will be open to the investor by the third week of Chaitra and by the month of Baisakh student Journalist Club will be formed in different 20 Schools of Chitwan.
3. Two fund raising events will be conducted to support Project-Junkiri and first youth motivational concert and Musical eve will be organized till the end of Jestha.
4. Special motivational workshop and carrier guidance program will be organized to SEE appeared students.
5. A survey will be conducted for Bharatpur Metropolitan City (BMC) to measure the Economic and Happiness Status of youths living in BMC within the end of month of Chaitra that will be led by निराकार साधना.
The next edition of ‘अब के गर्ने ?’ will be conducted on the second Saturday of Jestha in coordination of Mr. Race-some Timilsina. Venue and time will be announced soon.